Free Download Udemy Salesforce App Portfolio Module 4 - Jobs & Recruiters App. With the help of this course you can Salesforce App Portfolio Bootcamp - Jobs and Recruiters App Pack - Build a Complex App and Use It in Your Job Search.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.70652 out of 5 by approx 25 ratings. There are approx 227 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 119 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You ideally need to complete the first three courses in this Bootcamp series before starting this one
- The previous courses in this Bootcamp series of courses lay some of the groundwork that we will leverage in this course.
- Some understanding or background with Salesforce will be helpful
- You do not have to have any Salesforce Certifications
Is this course right for me?
- Aspiring Salesforce Professionals
- New Salesforce Administrators
- New Salesforce Consultants
- New Salesforce Business Analysts
- New Salesforce Developers
- Anyone wishing to supplement their Admin or App Builder or Salesforce Certification Studies with more hands on experience
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to build apps on the Salesforce platform.
What am I going to learn?
- In this course, we build a more complex app. This app is used to track job opportunities, manage recruiter and hiring manager relationships, as well as the uploading, versioning and public sharing of your resumes, all on the Salesforce platform.
This course is the fourth course of my Salesforce App Portfolio Bootcamp Series of courses – there are a total of 11 courses in this App Portfolio Bootcamp Series. This course builds upon the work we performed in the previous courses in this series. I recommend that you take these courses in sequential order.
This course, the Jobs and Recruiters App Pack, is intended for someone that is trying to land their first Salesforce job and has been told that they lack the appropriate level of experience. No certification or prior Salesforce experience is required.
In this course, we build a more complex app. This app is used to track job opportunities, manage recruiter and hiring manager relationships, as well as the uploading, versioning and public sharing of your resumes, all on the Salesforce platform.
This experience will help you expand your knowledge of the Salesforce platform, and also to come away with real-world applications that you can use in your own life – whether in an existing job, or helping you land you first, or next, Salesforce job.
I surveyed my students to find out what the biggest challenges were that they faced in launching their own Salesforce career. The most reported obstacle to starting a Salesforce career was a lack of experience. I created this Salesforce Career Success Bootcamp Series to empower you to ‘Make Your Own Experience’ rather than passively waiting for someone else to bestow your first Salesforce job randomly.
I held three sessions of this Bootcamp, improving it greatly with each iteration, throughout 2018. What started out as a 6-course series quickly grew to an 11-course behemoth. And I previously ran these Bootcamps for a set amount of time and also provided live group coaching and 1-on-1 coaching.
I previously charged students $997 to enroll in my Bootcamp. Because I have elected to start doing additional Salesforce Consulting work and taking on project work (to keep my Salesforce skills current and sharp) I am unable to support the live components that were contained in the Bootcamp, such as the live group coaching webinars and the one-on-one coaching calls.
Because of this, rather than just retiring my Salesforce Career Success Bootcamp, I have elected to make it available to the masses and release it as a series of 11 individual courses here on Udemy. This way you can take them one at a time and make your own experience on your own schedule.
These courses are available on-demand and you can go at your own pace, take them multiple times, and reference them at your convenience.