Free Download Udemy Mastering Revit Schedules 2021 (+ Dynamo). With the help of this course you can Learn how to create schedules in Autodesk Revit 2021, plus a bonus chapter on using Dynamo with schedules..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 3 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 210 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- A computer with either a trial or full version of Autodesk Revit 2021
- A basic knowledge of the interface and general principles of Autodesk Revit 2021
- Familiarity with Dynamo, the visual programming platform built into Revit
Is this course right for me?
- Beginner Revit users looking to learn how to create, edit and present Revit schedules
- Users already familiar with the software looking for further information / guidance on the functionality of Revit schedules
What am I going to learn?
- How to create Revit schedules from scratch, editing them to suit their needs, presenting them ready for issue
- Additional functionality and tips and tricks with using schedules
- Additional Dynamo functionality to work alongside Revit schedules
Autodesk® Revit® models and the elements within contain a large amount of data, both built-in and user-editable, that can be extracted, tabulated and presented in the form of schedules.
This course will demonstrate the basics of creating schedules, choosing and formatting the data to be displayed, then presenting the resulting information in the form of drawings or alternative exports.
As the course develops you will learn more complex functionality to help you manage not only the schedules themselves but also the information within your Revit model.
The final bonus section of the course will cover using Dynamo (the visual programming platform) for schedule management.
Focusing on schedules for architectural elements, the topics covered can be applied to the AEC other disciplines.
This course is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2020 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.